Cloud DNS pricing
With Cloud DNS pricing, the charge is per zone per month (regardless of whether you use your zone), and you also pay for queries against your zones.If you pay in a currency other than USD, the prices listed in your currency on Cloud Platform SKUs apply.
The following pricing applies to all zone types: public, private, and forwarding. All zone types are aggregated for purposes of pricing. For example, if you have 10 public zones, 10 private zones, and 10 forwarding zones, then your pricing is based on having 30 zones. All queries are aggregated as well, regardless of zone type.
You can use labels to label zones in certain ways. You can then use these labels to see per-label breakdowns in your billing.
|Number of queries||Price|
|0-1 billion||$0.40 per million queries per month.|
|Over 1 billion||$0.20 per million queries per month.|
Managed zone pricing
|0-25||$0.20 per managed zone per month.|
|26-10,000||$0.10 per managed zone per month for each additional zone after 25.|
|Over 10,000||$0.03 per managed zone per month for each additional zone over 10,000.|
* Managed zone pricing is calculated based on the number of managed zones that exist at a time, prorated by the percentage of the month they exist. This prorating is measured by hour. Zones that exist for a fraction of an hour are counted as having existed for the whole hour.
For egress pricing, see the All networking pricing page.
The following table shows sample Cloud DNS usage patterns and the potential costs per month:
|Usages||Standard website||Enterprise||Web virtual hosting provider|
|Zone cost||5 * $0.20 = $1.00||25 * $0.20 = $5.00
175 * $0.10 = $17.50
25 * $0.20 = $5.00
90,000 * $0.03 = $2,700.00
|Queries cost||10 * $0.40 = $4.00||50 * $0.40 = $20.00||100 * $0.40 = $40.00|
To view billing reports, see View your billing reports and cost trends.
- Read the Cloud DNS documentation.
- Get started with Cloud DNS.
- Try the Pricing calculator.
- Learn about Cloud DNS solutions and use cases.