Cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) now has a user interface (UI) that you can try. The Cloud DLP UI Beta contains a subset of the functionality available in the DLP API, as detailed on this page. Be aware that the final, generally available (GA) version of the Cloud DLP UI may change from what you see in the Cloud DLP UI Beta.
This topic provides instructions on how to access the Cloud DLP UI Beta and lists the features enabled in the Cloud DLP UI Beta.
Before you begin
Be aware that any jobs, job triggers, or templates that you create using the Cloud DLP UI Beta are real and will incur usage charges when run, if applicable. For more information about pricing, see Cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) pricing.
Access the Cloud DLP UI Beta
To access Cloud DLP in the GCP Console:
Alternatively, do the following:
- In the GCP Console, if the navigation menu isn't visible, click the navigation button in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Point to Security, and then click Data Loss Prevention.
The Cloud DLP UI Beta appears.
The Cloud DLP UI Beta supports the following existing Cloud DLP features:
- Inspection templates: Creating, listing, deleting, updating, and viewing detail.
- Inspection jobs: Creating, listing, deleting, viewing detail, and triggering (with a job trigger).
- Job triggers: Creating, listing, deleting, updating, and viewing detail.
To offer your feedback on the Cloud DLP UI Beta, please send an email to the engineering team at firstname.lastname@example.org.