This page shows how to create, delete, copy, and move intents.
Where to find this data
- Go to the Dialogflow Console.
- Select an agent.
- Select Intents in the left sidebar menu.
If you are building an agent using the API instead of the console, see the Intents reference. The API field names are similar to the console field names. The instructions below highlight any important differences between the console and the API.
To create an intent:
- Click the add add button next to Intents in the left sidebar menu.
- Enter a name for your intent. Your intent name should represent the end-user expressions it recognizes.
- Click Save.
To delete an intent:
- From the intent list, hover your mouse pointer over the intent.
- Click the delete delete_outline button.
Copy or move intents
To copy or move one or more intents to another agent:
- From the intents list, hover your mouse pointer over the intent.
- Select intent(s) that you want to copy or move.
- Click Copy or Move.
- Choose a destination agent from the drop down menu.
- Check any of the following additional options:
- Click Start.