Dialogflow's LINE Integration allows you to easily create LINE bots with natural language understanding based on Dialogflow technology.
Set Up LINE
In order to set up the LINE integration for your agent, you'll need the following:
- a LINE account
- the LINE app installed on a mobile device
Create a LINE bot
- Log in to LINE's developer website and click Messaging API.
- Click Start Now.
Create or choose a provider.
If you created a new provider, click on Create Channel under Messaging API.
Click Next Page.
Enter an app name and description.
Choose a plan.
Choose an app category and subcategory.
Enter your email address.
Confirm the information on the following page.
Set up Dialogflow
- Click Integrations in the left menu.
- Click the LINE tile.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
Enable webhook in LINE
- Click on the newly created app.
- Under Channel access token (long-lived), click Issue.
- Under Use webhooks, click edit and Enable.
- Under Webhook URL, paste the copied URL.
- Copy or make note of the Channel ID, Channel secret, and Channel access token.
Continue Dialogflow set up
- Paste the Channel ID, Channel secret, and Channel access token into the related fields of the integration pop up.
- Choose an environment, as applicable.
To test your agent, tap on the three horizontal dots on the main screen of the LINE app. Then tap the QR code icon and scan the QR code on the settings page of your bot. This adds your bot to the list of conversations.