You can export and import entities to simplify creation or movement of large amounts of entity data.
Where to find this data
- Go to the Dialogflow Console.
- Select an agent.
- Select Entities in the left sidebar menu.
- Select the Custom tab for custom entities defined for your agent or the System tab for system entities used by your agent.
The hand-editable import/export format is either JSON or CSV.
The CSV content should have the following format:
- Each entity entry is on one line and ends with a newline.
- Each value should be enclosed in double quotes.
- Each value should be separated by commas.
- For a map entity:
- The reference value should be at the beginning of the line, followed by synonyms.
- Include the reference value twice if you want it to be matched by the entity.
- For a list entity:
- Each line contains a single value.
For example, the following are two map entity entries:
"New York City", "New York City", "NYC", "New York City, USA" "Philadelphia", "Philadelphia", "Philly", "Philadelphia, USA"
To export an entity:
- Hover your mouse over an entity and click the cloud download cloud_download icon.
- Choose JSON or CSV for the format.
- Choose a location on your system to save the file.
To import an entity:
- Click the more more_vert icon.
- Click Upload entity and choose the file.