Administering your Firestore in Datastore mode instance
To administer your Datastore mode instance using the Google Cloud Console, go to the Datastore page to perform the desired administrative functions:
- Use the Dashboard page to get an overview of your usage. Datastore mode databases maintain statistics about the data stored for an application such as how many entities there are of a given kind or how much space is used by property values of a given type.
- Use the Entities page to view entities by namespace and run queries.
- Use the Indexes page to view indexes and their serving status.
- Use the Admin page to enable Datastore administration so you can back up, restore, copy or delete entities in bulk. You can also disable writes to your Datastore instance.
- For information on Datastore mode limits, see Limits.
- For information on Datastore mode quotas, see Pricing and Quota.