This section describes the user interface pages and controls of Cloud Dataprep.
- Flows Page
- Datasets Page
- Jobs Page
- Transformer Page
- Data Grid Panel
- Column Details Panel
- Transform Builder
- Transform Preview
- Suggestion Cards Panel
- Column Browser Panel
- Context Panel
- Recipe Panel
- Run Job Page
- Recipe Navigator
- Filter Panel
- Visible Columns Panel
- Join Page
- Union Page
- Samples Panel
- Change Dataset Dialog
- User Profile Page
- Projects Menu
Figure: Menu bar
- Projects menu: Select a different project from the drop-down. See Projects Menu.
- Flows: Use the Flows page to create and manage your flows. See Flows Page.
- A flow is a container for one or more datasets. See Create Flow Page.
- Datasets: From the Datasets page, you create and manage your datasets. See Datasets Page.
- Jobs: After you finish building your transformation recipe, you can run jobs to execute the recipe against your dataset. The Jobs page shows status and history of your jobs. See Jobs Page.
- User menu: Review options to manage your account and other settings.
- Click your user name to edit your profile. See User Profile Page.
Project Settings: Review the name of the current project. To disable Cloud Dataprep for this project, click the link.
NOTE: To remove a user and his or her assets from a project, please contact Support.
- Product Docs: Access online product documentation.
- Tutorial Video: Review a tutorial video for how to get started with Cloud Dataprep.
Google Cloud Platform: Click the icon to return to the platform console.