As needed, you can export a flow from Cloud Dataprep by TRIFACTA INC.. An exported flow is stored in a ZIP file that contains all objects needed to use the flow in any instance of that platform that can access the flow's sources.
NOTE: Only the flow owner can export a flow.
Exported flows can be imported into the same system or different systems. Flow export is useful for:
Backups of work in progress
You cannot import flows that were exported from a different edition, release, or build of the product.
- Archiving of completed development work
- Migrating flows from one instance to another
Export from Flows Page
- From the menu, select Flows.
- In Flows page, locate the flow to export. From the context menu, select Export....
- Add any optional notes for the export. When the flow is imported into another environment, this notes are displayed in the user interface.
- To export, click Download.
The ZIP file is downloaded to the default download location on your local desktop.
Tip: You can also export from Flow View. See Flow View Page.