- Data Connections
- Connect data to reports from databases like Google BigQuery, Google Cloud SQL, and MySQL. Additionally connect data from Google Sheets, Google Analytics and Analytics 360, AdWords, DoubleClick, and YouTube channels.
- Data Transformation
- Create dimensions, metrics, and calculations to clean and transform your data without having to update your raw data. Functions allow dozens of mathematical, string, date, and other functions to transform your data into more useful values and metrics.
- Data Visualization
- Choose from a broad array of charts, graphs, and visualizations available to bring your data to life. These include time series, bar charts, pie charts, tables, heat maps, geo maps, scorecards, scatter charts, bullet charts, and area charts. Each visualization has built-in comparison functions making it easy to see the changes in the data period over period.
- Report Customization
- Data Studio allows you to customize every aspect of your reports and dashboards to make them your own. Add logos and icons, change the background, fill, line, and text colors, and choose from an array of fonts, line styles, and object properties to make your data come to life. Insert dynamic controls to allow viewers to interact and explore data in realtime.
- Sharing & Collaboration
- Data Studio is built with the same technology that underlies popular G Suite products like Docs, Sheets, and Slides which means you get to decide who gets access to your reports. Grant individuals or groups, inside and outside your company, the right to edit or view with just a few clicks. Real-time collaboration allows multiple teammates to edit a single report at the same time.
- Report Templates
- With a library of report templates to choose from, you can be up and running in minutes. Simply connect your data sources and customize the design and style to match your needs.
- User Administration
- You decide who gets access to Data Studio. Leveraging Google Drive technology, you can easily manage all of your users and their level of access — grant individuals or groups the right to create, edit, or view.
“ Google Data Studio marks the birth of a new era of how organizations consume, share, and use analytics data to drive insights and create even greater business value. ”- Joao Correia - Director of Data Insights, Blast Analytics & Marketing
Beta: This is a Beta release. This feature is not covered by any SLA or deprecation policy and may be subject to backward-incompatible changes.
* Data Studio is not an official Google Cloud Platform product and is covered under a separate Terms of Service.