Before you can use AI Platform Data Labeling Service, you must enable it for your project.
Sign in to your Google Account.
If you don't already have one, sign up for a new account.
In the GCP Console, on the project selector page, select or create a GCP project.
Make sure that billing is enabled for your Google Cloud Platform project.
- Enable the Data Labeling API.
- Install the Google Cloud SDK and the
gcloudcommand line tool.
- Follow the instructions to create a service account and download a key file for that account.
- Set the
GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALSenvironment variable to the path to the service account key file that you downloaded when you created the service account.
- Set the
PROJECT_IDenvironment variable to your Project ID.
export PROJECT_ID=your-project-idThe Data Labeling API calls and resource names include your Project ID in them. The
PROJECT_IDenvironment variable provides a convenient way to specify the ID.
- Add yourself and your service account to the Data Labeling Editor IAM role.
- Replace your-userid@your-domain with your user account.
- Replace service-account-name with the name of
your new service account, for example
gcloud auth login gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding $PROJECT_ID
--role="roles/datalabeling.editor" gcloud projects add-iam-policy-binding $PROJECT_ID
- Create a Google Cloud Storage bucket to store the data you want to have labeled and the instructions for the labelers.