This page describes the steps to enable and disable Container Registry.
See Pricing for information about charges for Container Registry.
Sign in to your Google Account.
If you don't already have one, sign up for a new account.
In the Google Cloud Console, on the project selector page, select or create a Google Cloud project.
Make sure that billing is enabled for your Cloud project. Learn how to confirm that billing is enabled for your project.
- Install and initialize Cloud SDK if it is not
already installed. To update an existing
installation, run the command
gcloud components update.
- Enable the API from Cloud Console
or with the following
gcloud services enable containerregistry.googleapis.com
To disable the API from the Cloud Console:
- Go to the API Overview page for Container Registry.
- Select the project where the API is enabled.
- Click Manage.
- Click Disable API.
Run the following command to disable the API for your current project:
gcloud services disable containerregistry.googleapis.com
- Configure access permissions