You can use OS Login to manage access to your VM instances using IAM roles.
- REST Resource: v1beta.users
- REST Resource: v1beta.users.projects
- REST Resource: v1beta.users.sshPublicKeys
- REST Resource: v1alpha.users
- REST Resource: v1alpha.users.projects
- REST Resource: v1alpha.users.sshPublicKeys
- REST Resource: v1.users
- REST Resource: v1.users.projects
- REST Resource: v1.users.sshPublicKeys
To call this service, we recommend that you use the Google-provided client libraries. If your application needs to use your own libraries to call this service, use the following information when you make the API requests.
A Discovery Document is a machine-readable specification for describing and consuming REST APIs. It is used to build client libraries, IDE plugins, and other tools that interact with Google APIs. One service may provide multiple discovery documents. This service provides the following discovery documents:
A service endpoint is a base URL that specifies the network address of an API service. One service might have multiple service endpoints. This service has the following service endpoint and all URIs below are relative to this service endpoint: