Empower your team members
Drive competitive advantage with cloud-native tools.
- Easy access to apps and info. Give ready access to the apps and information employees need to better assist customers
- A better way to work. Start fast and stay fast on devices with quick boot times and the familiar UX of Chrome Browser and Chrome OS
- Devices that work anywhere. Choose from 2-in-1s, tablets, clamshells, and more to connect your team from anywhere
Skip the hassle by digitizing common processes including shift scheduling, time sheets, training, announcements, and web-based tasks on a shared back office device.
Info on the go
Keep team members connected to data they need while visiting regional stores or assisting clients at home with lightweight devices that have long battery lives.
Wow your shoppers
Grab customer attention like never before with cloud-based solutions.
- Self-service transactions. Give your customers more autonomy while influencing purchase decisions with self-service kiosks
- Knowledgeable service. Help customers make better purchasing decisions with team members who have the latest product info at their fingertips
- Personalized experience. Personalize each customer's in-store experience, and add a sense of wonder to product discovery
Allow customers to see what's in stock, provide feedback, apply for memberships, or pick up online purchases.
With more access to real-time information, employees can provide better customers assistance with inventory, promotions, or product questions on the floor.
89% of shoppers are interested in ordering out-of-stock items via their mobile phones when in-store
Why choose Chrome Enterprise?
See how operations runs smoother with Chrome-powered benefits.
Secure by design
Comprehensive, proactive, built-in security to prevent malicious attacks and easily monitor and lock down all devices to keep your customers' data protected.
Easy to manage and share
Provision and share devices with extensive management options through the Chrome Enterprise license.
Lower expenses, drive revenue, reduce acquisition and operational costs, and improve business uptime by deploying Chromebooks.
Thanks to Chrome, salespeople can easily answer customers' technical questions about things like a car's Bluetooth capabilities, leading to a smoother sales process. Overall, the system is meeting our customers' needs while reinforcing our reputation as a technically sophisticated company.Steven Simons, IT Manager for Customer Retail and Product Systems at Toyota Motor, Europe