Set IT free from the burden of legacy devices and reap the rewards of a modern OS that is cloud native and secure by design. Get fast access to business-critical systems and enjoy significant cost savings. See how.
Frontline workers are the backbone of your business. Empower them with cloud-native, secure-by-design products with Chrome Enterprise. Get whitepaper.
Is your organization switching to Chromebooks? Here are five time-tested tips for driving Chromebook adoption. Learn more.
Free from the mundane. Free to innovate.
Secure by design, easy to manage, and low in cost, Chrome devices set IT free from the many day-to-day pains of just managing endpoints — all while providing your employees fast and seamless access to information and cloud-based tools.
Free to keep your data protected
- Protect against current threats. Mitigate the impact of malicious attacks prevalent on legacy systems.
- Keep harmful apps out. Managed Google Play puts IT in control, helping ensure harmful apps stay out of users’ hands.
- Devices stay up to date. Regular system updates happen seamlessly in the background so users are protected.
Free from tedious tasks
- Fast deployment. Fast and easy deployment enables organizations to quickly scale with less IT burden.
- Systems that behave. Reduce calls to the help desk with a reliable OS that’s easy to use and always up-to-date — thanks to regular background updates.
- Take the guesswork out of IT. Our well-researched default settings take the hassle out of management.
Free to get the job done
- Start fast, stay fast. Devices boot in under six seconds1, while updates occur in the background.
- Work flexibly. Secure, cloud-based backup systems and eight+ hours of battery life2 let employees work worry-free, from any location.
- Pick up where you left off. Save and sync apps, preferences, and extensions to stay productive on any Chrome device from anywhere.
- A better thin client. Cloud-based security, local storage and memory make Chromebooks a powerful alternative to traditional thin client offerings.
Boot up speed varies depending on device.
Battery life may vary based on device and upon usage and other conditions.
Total cost of ownership
Lower costs, simplify operations, reduce security risks, and decrease downtime with Chromebooks.
See the benefits of shared Chrome devices
return on investment*
saved per device for workers each week*
in IT management cost savings*
See the benefits of Chrome OS for your workforce
return on investment*
hardware and software payback period*
from improved productivity and less downtime*
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade unlocks the built-in business capabilities of Chrome OS and Chrome devices for IT to secure, orchestrate and power the cloud workforce.
*The MSRP of Chrome Enterprise Upgrade is $50 USD per device per year. However, prices may vary by region and reseller. Please contact your reseller for specific pricing available to you in your area.
Chromebooks for your enterprise
Choose from a variety of Chromebooks, including touch and convertible. Each device is built to enable every cloud worker, from the office to the frontline.Explore Chromebooks
How can Chrome Enterprise work for my organization?
Frontline workers are the backbone of your business. Empower them with Chrome Enterprise.Learn more
Grab and Go Chromebooks
Keep your employees productive with a shared self-service Chromebook grab-and-go program.Learn more
Take patient care to the next level with cloud-powered solutions that provide timely access to information.Learn more
Chrome Enterprise + G Suite
Trusted by enterprises, start-ups, and everyone in between. Chrome Enterprise works better with the G Suite set of cloud-native collaboration and productivity apps like Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, and more.
Integrates with trusted partners
Centrally manage security policies across all devices through Chrome Enterprise integration with enterprise mobility management (EMM) partners.See all solution providers