Unified management across browsers
One interface applies hundreds of browser policies across different platforms and OS versions from a single console.
- Rely on one tool for all operating systems. A single web interface alongside Chrome OS to set browser policies across Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Easy policy management. Set and apply policies with only a few clicks.
- Simple sign up. If you don’t have a Google account already, easily create one and begin enrolling the browsers you want to manage.
Browser visibility for improved security and compliance
Visibility and browser inventory information helps IT make better management decisions and ensure security and compliance.
- Gain a better understanding of your browser landscape. Easily get a comprehensive view of browser inventory information; including device details, browser version, extensions, and more.
- Support your governance and compliance efforts. View browser information across your entire organization or drill down to the individual browser level.
Delegate browser management
Google Admin console lets you choose how to delegate browser management to non-Windows admins.
- For all IT skill sets. With its easy-to-use cloud interface, no scripting or GPO knowledge is required for admins using Chrome Browser Cloud Management.
- Easy sign-on. The optional admin single sign-on through SAML makes it easy for IT to come in and out of the console as needed.
- Role-based access. Allow the main admin to set controls over who can make what changes within the system.
Easily begin managing in the cloud
Existing G Suite, Chrome Enterprise, Cloud Identity and Chrome Browser Enterprise Support customers can get started right away in the device management section of the Google Admin console.Get started
New to cloud management?
Easily begin or migrate your browser management to the cloud by getting started here.Create account