Exam Terms and Conditions
- Providing false or fraudulent identification
- Providing or accepting improper assistance
- Disseminating actual Exam content by any means including, but not limited to, web postings, formal or informal test preparation or discussion groups, reconstruction through memorization or any other method
- Having non-authorized items in your possession during the Exam
- Using unauthorized materials (including brain-dump material and/or unauthorized publication of Exam questions with or without answers) to prepare for the Exam
- Making notes of any kind during the Exam
- Removing or attempting to remove Exam material (in any format)
- Intentionally causing a disturbance of any kind during the Exam
- Modifying and/or altering the results and/or score report for this Exam or any other Exam record
- Circumventing the Exam retake policy
- Misrepresentation of certification status
- Misconduct as determined by statistical analysis
- Unauthorized accessing of Exam or Exam content (including access of materials in forums, chat rooms, discussion groups, blogs or other sharing sites with intent to circumvent Exam procedures)
- Your answers to exam questions and the results of the exam
- A record of your interactions with our performance-based exams
- Your certification status
- Photographic and/or video recordings taken to confirm your identity and prevent fraud
THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME IN GOOGLE’S SOLE DISCRETION. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS YOU MUST COMPLY WITH THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE AGREEMENT.
Google’s Exam Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") are entered into between the examinee ("You") and Google LLC. ("Google") as of the date you click "I agree" below (the "Effective Date").
1. Eligibility. Google Cloud Platform Associate and Professional Certification exams: you must
be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for any Google Cloud Platform certification exam.
G Suite: To be eligible for the G Suite Certification exam, you must be at least 13 years of age (except in countries with a higher minimum age), as detailed in this support article.
2. Confidential Information. The content of the Exam, including without limitation, questions, answers, or any communication, including oral communication, regarding or related to the Exam is Google’s confidential information ("Confidential Information"). Any disclosure of Confidential Information is a violation of these Terms and could compromise the integrity and security of this certification program. Google makes exams available to You solely for the purpose of demonstrating competency in the content area assessed by the Exam. You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, copying, selling, posting, downloading or transmitting any Confidential Information, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose.
3. Certification Revocation. If you violate these Terms or engage in any misconduct, you may be prohibited from taking the Exam and/or any other Google Exam; you may be decertified from the Google Certification Program; and Google, in its sole discretion, may terminate any applicable business relationship with you.
4. Examples of misconduct and/or misuse of the Exam include but are not limited to:
If Google discovers that you have violated these Terms or assisted others in doing so, you: (1) will lose all Google certifications (2) may be barred from taking or retaking any exam, and (3) Google, in its sole discretion, may choose to terminate any applicable business relationship with you, if any.
Use of Google Certification Logo
Your use of the Google certification logo is only for the personal use of the individual person who passed the Exam, and cannot be used to represent that a company or school is certified. That is, a company or school may not represent itself as certified—only those individual persons who have passed the Exam may represent themselves as certified. Your use of the Google certification logo is subject to Google’s then-current Brand Feature Guidelines, which are located at the following URL: https://www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html.
Google complies with the U.S. government’s list of restricted countries maintained by The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the US Department of the Treasury. For online Exams, you must present approved identification showing residence in a non-embargoed country.
The Google policies are located at https://cloud.google.com/certification/faqs/#0 , or other such URL as Google may provide. These policies are incorporated by this reference, and may change from time to time. Please see https://cloud.google.com/certification/faqs/#0 for the latest program policies. If Google suspects that you are in violation of any of the policies, Google, in its sole discretion, may revoke any of your Google Cloud certifications and you may be permanently barred from taking any Google Cloud exam.
Personal Information and Privacy
In providing Exam services, we may collect personal information such as:
Google Cloud (Google Cloud Platform and G Suite) Certification and Exam Privacy and Policies
- Registering test takers to take exams
- Providing successful test takers with digital certificates and printable/downloadable versions of their certificates
- Track the number of certified professionals employed by partners
- Tracking an individual’s certification renewals and additional certifications over time
- Ensuring the security of the Exam process
- Dispute resolutions around test taking and passing
- Do demographic and similar non-personally identifiable analyses regarding the test taker populations, pass rates, and other behaviors
- Track the number of certified educators employed by schools and districts
- Track the certified individual’s certification renewals and additional certifications over time
Following is the Certification and Exam Privacy and Policies agreement that is presented to the examinee during the registration process.
Instructions to examinee: Read the following terms carefully. If you accept the terms, please click the checkbox at the end of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you will not be permitted to take the exam to certify you in the Google Cloud Certification program. The program certifies individuals that have demonstrated the necessary skills to leverage Google Cloud technology in a way that transforms businesses and meaningfully impacts the people and customers they serve.
All Exam Information you submit to Google is collected by Google or its authorized agents in the United States, as well as the jurisdiction where you take the Exam. Exam Information may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures in other jurisdictions for Exam purposes. This Policy is governed by United States law.
For individuals located in the European Union, by submitting your Exam Information you are agreeing to the transfer of that information outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area ("EEA") to countries where privacy standards may differ.
How will Exam Information be used?
The Exam Information you submit is used for the following purposes:
Submitting your Exam Information is voluntary. However, if you choose not to submit your Exam Information, you will not be permitted to take the Exam.
Who may access your data?
Google employees, affiliated companies or entities acting on behalf of Google process Exam Information for the purposes listed above. Google takes appropriate technical, organizational, and legal steps to protect Exam Information. Affiliate companies or entities acting on behalf of Google with whom we share your Exam Information will be bound by terms of confidentiality.
Does Google keep your data?
Exam Information is retained in accordance with local law. We may also retain Exam Information to:
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us through this website any time, or write to us at:
c/o Google LLC.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, California, 94043.