Google Cloud Certified Fellow:
The Google Cloud Certified Fellow Program is for elite cloud architects and technical leaders who are experts in designing enterprise solutions. The program recognizes individuals with deep technical expertise who can translate business requirements into technical solutions using Anthos and Google Cloud. The ideal candidate should have the ability to make a public impact, act as an Anthos evangelist, and is someone who is actively engaged in the community.
The ideal candidate should be able to propose solutions that meet business requirements and discuss his/her thought leadership around risk and rewards, pros and cons, including organizational impacts (non-technical) such as:
- Financial considerations (ROI, TCO)
- People management (staffing, training, motivating)
- Project management (planning and timelines)
- Organizational culture (agility and velocity)
The candidate also should have strong engineering and technical experience, and should be able to design a hybrid multi-cloud solution that is scalable, reliable, secure, flexible, and cost effective with Anthos. The candidate will demonstrate:
Design for security and compliance
Anthos related components to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
Manage clusters and deploy workloads and services
Istio and Install
Open platform deployment
Architecting for feasibility and reliability
About this certification exam
- Languages: English
Assessment 1: A series of technical hands-on labs. This is a qualifying assessment that must be passed before continuing to the next assessment.
Assessment 2: A panel interview.
- Prerequisites: Must be a Google Cloud customer or partner and referred by your Google contact or an active Google Cloud Certified Fellow.
- Recommended experience: 10+ years of professional experience and 1+ years experience designing enterprise solutions with Anthos.
Stand out from the rest
Distinguish yourself as a technical leader and Anthos expert.
Authenticate your skills
Validate and demonstrate industry-leading expertise.
Engage with leaders
Expand your network through a community of top industry architects and leaders.
Becoming a Google Cloud Certified Fellow
This certification is for individuals with enterprise Anthos experience and is currently open only to nominated participants. Please reach out to your Google contact for information on how to apply. We encourage having 10+ years of professional experience before attempting this certification.
- Receive invitation
- Submit application and work samples
- Pass a series of hands-on labs
- Interview with a panel of experts