About this certification exam
- Languages: English
Assessment 1: A series of technical hands-on labs. This is a qualifying assessment that must be passed before continuing to the next assessment.
Assessment 2: A panel interview.
- Prerequisites: Must be a Google Cloud customer or partner and referred by your Google contact or an active Google Cloud Certified Fellow.
- Recommended experience: 10+ years of professional experience and 1+ years experience designing enterprise solutions with Anthos.
Stand out from the rest
Distinguish yourself as a technical leader and Anthos expert.
Authenticate your skills
Validate and demonstrate industry-leading expertise.
Engage with leaders
Expand your network through a community of top industry architects and leaders.
Becoming a Google Cloud Certified Fellow
This certification is for individuals with enterprise Anthos experience and is currently open only to nominated participants. Please reach out to your Google contact for information on how to apply. We encourage having 10+ years of professional experience before attempting this certification.
- Receive invitation
- Submit application and work samples
- Pass a series of hands-on labs
- Interview with a panel of experts