Cloud Digital Leader
A Cloud Digital Leader can articulate the capabilities of Google Cloud core products and services and how they benefit organizations. The Cloud Digital Leader can also describe common business use cases and how cloud solutions support an enterprise.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam is job-role agnostic and does not require hands-on experience with Google Cloud.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam assesses your knowledge in three areas:
About this certification exam
- Length: 90 minutes
- Registration fee: $99
- Language: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Prerequisites: None
Step 1. Understand what’s on the exam
The exam guide contains a complete list of topics that may be included on the exam. Review the exam guide to determine if your knowledge aligns with the topics on the exam.See exam guide
Step 2. Expand your knowledge with training
- Prepare for the exam by following the training package tailored to align to the Cloud Digital Leader exam. Start preparing.
The Learning Path includes these four courses:
- Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
- Innovating with Data and Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud
- Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations
Follow the Learning Path
Step 3. Prepare with sample questions
- There is no limit to the number of times you can complete the sample questions.
- The sample questions are not timed.
- If you close the sample questions while in progress, your work won't be saved and you will have to start from the beginning.
- The sample questions are currently available in English only.
The Cloud Digital Leader sample questions will familiarize you with the format of exam questions and example content that may be covered on the exam.
The sample questions do not represent the range of topics or level of difficulty of questions presented on the exam. Performance on the sample questions should not be used to predict your Cloud Digital Leader exam result.
Step 4. Schedule an exam
Register and select the option to take the exam remotely or at a nearby testing center.