Professional Cloud Developer
A Professional Cloud Developer builds scalable and highly available applications using Google-recommended practices and tools. This individual has experience with cloud-native applications, developer tools, managed services, and next-generation databases. A Professional Cloud Developer also has proficiency with at least one general-purpose programming language and is skilled at producing meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
The Professional Cloud Developer exam assesses your ability to:
This exam is available in English.
About this certification exam
- Length: Two hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Language: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam delivery method:
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
1. Get real world experience
Before attempting the Cloud Developer exam, it's recommended that you have 3+ years hands-on experience with Google Cloud products and solutions. Ready to start building? Explore the Google Cloud Free Tier for free usage (up to monthly limits) of select products.
2. Understand what's on the exam
The exam guide contains a complete list of topics that may be included on the exam. Review the exam guide to determine if your skills align with the topics on the exam.
3. Review the sample questions
Familiarize yourself with the format of exam questions and example content that may be covered on the Cloud Developer exam.
4. Round out your skills with training
Follow the learning path
Take a webinar
5. Schedule an exam
Register and select the option to take the exam remotely or at a nearby testing center.