This week we’re headed to Strata + Hadoop World in San Jose. If you're interested in learning more about data processing and machine learning services from Google Cloud Platform, we’d love to talk to you.
Here are the sessions from Googlers that you'll want to attend:
- How good is your model? New tools for reliable data science by Moritz Hardt
- 9:05am–9:30am Tuesday, Location: 210 C/G
- TensorFlow: Machine learning for everyone led by Rajat Monga
- 4:00pm–4:30pm Tuesday, 03/29/2016, Location: 210 C/G
- Bringing the Apache Hadoop ecosystem to the Google Cloud Platform, a joint session with Cloudera by Jennifer Wu (Cloudera) and James Malone (Google)
- 11:50am–12:30pm Wednesday, 03/30/2016, Location: 230 C
- TensorFlow: Large-scale analytics and distributed machine learning with TensorFlow, BigQuery and Dataflow (Apache Beam) by Amy Unruh and Kaz Sato
- 1:50pm–2:30pm Thursday, 03/31/2016, Location: LL20 B
We’re also offering machine learning office hours, which will be at the O'Reilly Booth from 4:20pm–5:00pm on Wednesday. See more information here.
You can also meet us at booth #941, M1443 – where we'll have some fun demos and code challenges. Come by and say hi!
- Posted by Bosco Zubiaga, Technical Product Marketing Manager, Google Cloud Platform