All Google Cloud, Google Maps Platform, and Google Workspace accounts get free support for billing and payments issues. If you need help with your Cloud Billing account, this page describes how to contact Cloud Billing Support, depending on the products you are using:
This page also shows you where to get more information about managing and troubleshooting your Cloud Billing account.
Cloud Billing Support is available in several regions and languages. For information about support availability, see Google Cloud Support Plans).
Cloud Billing Support resources
The Cloud Billing documentation contains useful articles that can help you manage your billing account, modify settings, and resolve common issues.
The Cloud Billing page in the Google Cloud Console is where you make changes to your billing account settings, set up budgets and alerts, view payment history, and export billing data.
Billing support for Google Cloud customers
If you are not able to resolve your billing and payments concerns, contact Cloud Billing Support.
How to contact Cloud Billing Support
For Billing Administrators
For Cloud Billing accounts you own, follow this link to contact Cloud Billing Support. Note that you must be a billing administrator on at least one Cloud Billing account to use this contact method.
If you receive an error message when you attempt to contact Cloud Billing Support, consider the following options:
- Sign into a billing administrator account or ask a billing administrator on the Cloud Billing account to contact support on your behalf.
- If you use Google Cloud through a reseller or other Google Partner, you must contact them for billing support.
Alternative options to contact support
If you are not a billing administrator on at least one Cloud Billing account, and you don't know how to contact your billing administrator, visit our contact troubleshooter to find an alternative contact option, depending on your issue. Issues might include:
- Unrecognized Google Cloud charges
- Inquiries related to Google Cloud account suspensions
- Request Google Cloud account and resource recovery
Billing support for Google Maps Platform customers
Google Maps Platform customers need a valid Cloud Billing account to use the Google Maps Platform APIs.
Common billing and payments issues include:
- Your Cloud Billing account is disabled.
- The credit card you are using to pay for your Cloud Billing account is expired.
To get billing support for your Google Maps Platform account:
In the Google Cloud Console, visit the Google Maps Platform support page.
In the project drop down ( My Project) at the top of the Google Cloud Console page, select the project related to your Google Maps Platform billing question.
- To view the support form, the project you select must contain at least one enabled Google Maps Platform API.
- To file a Google Maps Platform billing support case, you need to be a Project Owner or Project Editor on the selected project.
In the Contact Maps Platform Support form, set the Issue type to Billing issue.
Fill out the rest of the form fields in detail, and then click Submit.
After you submit the form, a new support case is created. It may take a few minutes to create your case.
Billing support for Google Workspace customers
To troubleshoot issues with a suspended Google Workspace account or service, including making sure you have a valid form of payment set up, visit the Billing & payment issues docs in Google Workspace Admin Help.
If you have lost access to the billing administrator account associated with a Google Workspace account, you need to contact your Super Administrator for assistance or contact Google Workspace Admin support.