You can set or update the purchase order number used for your monthly invoice account.
To set or update your purchase order number:
Sign in to the Google Cloud Console.
Open the Cloud Console Navigation menu menu, and then select Billing. If you have more than one Cloud Billing account, do one of the following:
- To manage Cloud Billing for the current project, select Go to linked billing account.
- To locate a different Cloud Billing account, select Manage billing accounts and then choose the account that you want to manage.
In the Billing navigation menu, click Documents.
ClickSET PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER.
Enter the new purchase order number.
After setting the new purchase order number, you can regenerate past invoices by selecting Regenerate invoice with updated information for selected invoices.
- Get an Invoice, Statement, or Receipt
- Understand Your Monthly Invoice
- Export Cloud Billing Data to BigQuery