Partnerships & Integrations
Google Cloud Platform partners and 3rd party developers have developed multiple integrations with BigQuery so you can easily load, process, and make interactive visualizations of your data. Our partners include Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Talend, Google Analytics, SnapLogic and more. The BigQuery Data Transfer Service automates data movement from partner SaaS applications to Google BigQuery.
- Flexible Data Ingestion
- Load your data from Google Cloud Storage or Google Cloud Datastore, or stream it into BigQuery at 100,000 rows per second to enable real-time analysis of your data.
- Global Availability
- You have the option to store your BigQuery data in European locations while continuing to benefit from a fully managed service, now with the option of geographic data control, without low-level cluster maintenance headaches.
- Security & Permissions
- You have full control over who has access to the data stored in Google BigQuery. Shared datasets will not impact your cost or performance (those you share with pay for their own queries).
- Cost Controls
- BigQuery provides cost control mechanisms that enable you to cap your daily costs to an amount that you choose. For more information, see Cost Controls.
- Highly Available
- Transparent data replication in multiple geographies means your data is available and durable even in the case of extreme failure modes.
- Fully Integrated
- In addition to SQL queries, you can easily read and write data in BigQuery via Cloud Dataflow, Spark, and Hadoop.
- Connect with Google Products
- You can automatically export your data from Google Analytics Premium into BigQuery, visualize it using Google Data Studio and analyze datasets stored in Google Cloud Storage.
- Automatic Data Transfer Service
- The BigQuery Data Transfer Service automatically transfers data from partner SaaS applications to Google BigQuery on scheduled, managed basis.
“ Spotify chose Google in part because its services for analyzing large amounts of data, tools like BigQuery, are more advanced than data services from other cloud providers. ”- Nicholas Harteau, VP of Infrastructure, Spotify
|Storage||$0.02 per GB, per month
$0.01 per GB, per month for long term storage
|Streaming Inserts||$0.01 per 200 MB|
|Loading, Copying, or Exporting Data
When querying data you can choose from two different pricing options:
|Pay-as-you-go||$5 per TB
First terabyte (1 TB) per month is free*
|Flat-rate pricing||Starting at $40,000/month for a dedicated reservation of 2,000 slots.
For more information, see Flat-rate pricing.