- On-site education
- A 4-week machine learning training program with the goal of providing a solid foundation in machine learning. Program includes practical, hands-on training in key machine learning areas using TensorFlow and Cloud ML Engine tools, systems, and APIs. All trainings are taught by Google Cloud machine learning researchers and engineers, featuring cohort-based, hands-on learning.
- Dedicated collaborative spaces
- Your team will be provided physical access to a Google facility. This will be a secured, badged facility accessible by your team for the duration of the project.
- Access to Google engineers
- In certain scenarios, your engineers will work in tandem with Google engineers on designing and implementing a specific solution. This will typically last 4-6 months, depending on complexity and use case.
- Mountain View, CA
“You don’t engage with the Advanced Solutions Lab to catch up with your industry; you engage with the ASL to leap past your industry.”— Robert Welborn AVP Data Science, USAA
Please contact sales for pricing information.