This document explains Artifact Registry pricing details.
The same Artifact Registry pricing applies for all repository formats that are generally available or in Preview.
- Docker repositories
- The following pricing applies for Docker repositories:
- Package repositories
- Repositories for packages are in alpha and are only available to alpha users.
- During the alpha period, storage and network egress are free. When these repositories become available in Preview, Artifact Registry the following pricing applies:
Pricing applies to billing accounts, not individual Google Cloud projects. For example, if your billing account is attached to multiple projects running Artifact Registry, the limit for the storage free tier is for total usage across all the attached projects.
You can use the Google Cloud Pricing Calculator to estimate the cost of using Artifact Registry.
If you pay in a currency other than USD, the prices listed in your currency on Cloud Platform SKUs apply.
Storage costs apply to the at-rest storage of your artifacts in Artifact Registry repositories. The following pricing applies to repositories that are in Preview or that are generally available:
|Usage||Price (per GB / month)|
|Up to 0.5 GB||Free|
|Over 0.5 GB||$0.10|
The pricing is the same for both regional and multi-regional repositories.
Network egress pricing is per GB delivered from Artifact Registry repositories. When network traffic leaves a repository, the pricing depends on both the repository location and the destination of the traffic.
Network egress pricing applies to repositories that are in Preview or that are generally available:
- Internet egress pricing is based on Premium tier pricing. Internet egress is network traffic leaving a repository to a client that is not a Google product, such as using a local server that is downloading artifacts.
For egress to destinations within Google Cloud, the following pricing applies:
Traffic type Examples Price per GB Data moves within the same location
Free Data moves from a repository located in a region to a different Google Cloud service located in a multi-region, and both locations are on the same continent Deploying an image from a repository in
us-east1to a Google Kubernetes Engine cluster in
Free Data moves from a repository located in a multi-region to a different Google Cloud service located in a region, and both locations are on the same continent Using an image from an
eurepository to create an
eu-west1Compute Engine VM instance
Free Data moves between locations in US and Canada and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.01 Data moves between locations in Europe and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.02 Data moves between locations in Asia and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.05 Data moves between different continents and neither is Oceania
$0.08 Oceania† to or from any region
† Oceania includes Australia, New Zealand, and surrounding Pacific Ocean islands such as Papua New Guinea and Fiji. This region excludes Hawaii.
For egress traffic from a VPC network through an interconnect:
Region Price per GB Asia (asia-east1, asia-east2, asia-northeast1, asia-northeast2, asia-northeast3, asia-south1, asia-southeast1) $0.042 Europe (europe-north1, europe-west1, europe-west2, europe-west3, europe-west4, europe-west6) $0.02 North America (northamerica-northeast1, us-central1, us-east1, us-east4, us-west1, us-west2, us-west3) $0.02
Egress to Google products (such as YouTube, Maps, and Drive) is free.
Network ingress is free.
Automatic vulnerability scanning and On-Demand Scanning are available for container images in Docker repositories.
- If the Container Scanning API is enabled in either Artifact Registry or Container Registry, vulnerability scanning is turned on and billed for both products.
- If the On-Demand Scanning API is enabled, On-Demand Scanning is turned on and billed for both Artifact Registry and Container Registry.
For pricing details, see the Container Analysis documentation.