This document explains Artifact Registry pricing details.
The same Artifact Registry pricing applies for all repository formats that are generally available or in Preview.
- Docker repositories
- The following charges apply for Docker repositories:
- Package repositories
- Repositories for packages are in alpha and are only available to alpha users.
- During the alpha period, storage and network egress are free. When these repositories become available in Preview, Artifact Registry the following charges apply:
You can use the Google Cloud Pricing Calculator to estimate the cost of using Artifact Registry.
If you pay in a currency other than USD, the prices listed in your currency on Cloud Platform SKUs apply.
Storage costs apply to the at-rest storage of your artifacts in Artifact Registry repositories. The following pricing applies to repositories that are in Preview or that are generally available:
|Usage||Price (per GB / month)|
|Up to 0.5 GB||Free|
|Over 0.5 GB||$0.10|
The pricing is the same for both regional and multi-regional repositories.
Network egress pricing is per GB delivered from Artifact Registry repositories. When network traffic leaves a repository, the charge depends on both the repository location and the destination of the traffic.
Network egress pricing applies to repositories that are in Preview or that are generally available:
- Internet egress charges are based on Premium tier pricing. Internet egress is network traffic leaving a repository to a client that is not a Google product, such as using a local server that is downloading artifacts.
For egress to destinations within Google Cloud:
Traffic type Examples Price per GB Data moves within the same location
Free Data moves from a repository in a region to a Google Cloud service in a multi-region, and both locations are on the same continent
Free Data moves from a repository in a multi-region to a Google Cloud service in a region, and both locations are on the same continent
Free Data moves between locations in US and Canada and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.01 Data moves between locations in Europe and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.02 Data moves between locations in Asia and none of the free traffic types apply
$0.05 Data moves between different continents and neither is Oceania
$0.08 Oceania† to or from any region
† Oceania includes Australia, New Zealand, and surrounding Pacific Ocean islands such as Papua New Guinea and Fiji. This region excludes Hawaii.
For egress traffic from a VPC network through an interconnect:
Region Price per GB Asia (asia-east1, asia-east2, asia-northeast1, asia-northeast2, asia-northeast3, asia-south1, asia-southeast1) $0.042 Europe (europe-north1, europe-west1, europe-west2, europe-west3, europe-west4, europe-west6) $0.02 North America (northamerica-northeast1, us-central1, us-east1, us-east4, us-west1, us-west2, us-west3) $0.02
Egress to Google products (such as YouTube, Maps, and Drive) is free.
Network ingress is free.
Automatic vulnerability scanning and On-Demand Scanning are available for container images in Docker repositories.
- If the Container Scanning API is enabled in either Artifact Registry or Container Registry, vulnerability scanning is turned on and billed for both products.
- If the On-Demand Scanning API is enabled, On-Demand Scanning is turned on and billed for both Artifact Registry and Container Registry.
For pricing details, see the Container Analysis documentation.