Artifact Registry enables you to centrally store artifacts and build dependencies as part of an integrated Google Cloud experience.
Artifact Registry provides a single location for storing and managing your packages and Docker container images. You can:
- Integrate Artifact Registry with Google Cloud CI/CD services or your existing CI/CD tools.
- Secure your container software supply chain.
- Protect repositories in a VPC Service Controls security perimeter.
- Create multiple regional repositories within a single Google Cloud project. Group images by team or development stage and control access at the repository level.
Artifact Registry integrates with Cloud Build and other continuous delivery and continuous integration systems to store packages from your builds. You can also store trusted dependencies that you use for builds and deployments.
Artifact Registry and Container Registry
Artifact Registry expands on the capabilities of Container Registry and is the recommended container registry for Google Cloud. If you currently use Container Registry, learn about transitioning from Container Registry to take advantage of new and improved features.
- Docker quickstart
- Java quickstart
- Node.js quickstart
- Python quickstart
- Read our resources about DevOps and explore our research program.