Artifact Registry can store Docker and OCI container images in a Docker repository.
To get familiar with container images in Artifact Registry, you can try the quickstart.
When you are ready to learn more, read the following information:
- Create a Docker repository for your images.
- Grant permissions to the account that will connect with the repository. Service accounts for common integrations with Artifact Registry have default permissions for repositories in the same project.
- If you are using a Docker client to push and pull images, configure authentication to Artifact Registry.
- Learn about pushing and pulling images.
- Learn about managing images.
- Set up Pub/Sub notifications for changes to your repository.
- Set up Container Analysis to manage image metadata and scan for vulnerabilities.