If you encounter issues setting up or managing a PowerScale cluster, you can create a case for support in Google Cloud console. To create a case, follow these instructions:
- Go to Google Cloud Support.
- Click Cases.
- Click Create Case.
- Tell your story using the following fields:
- In the Title field, add a high-level description. For example, PowerScale cluster inactive.
- From the Priority field, select the priority appropriate for your case.
- From the Category field, select Partner Support.
- From the Component field, select PowerScale for Google Cloud.
- From the Subcomponent field, select the option that most closely describes your issue.
- In the Description field, provide as much detail as you can.
- Click Submit.
For information about Customer Care plans and terms of service, see: