Dell PowerScale for Google Cloud, a solution in Dell's Storage portfolio, is a turnkey-managed solution that provides an ideal platform for deploying performance-intensive, file-based workloads.
The workflow for using Dell PowerScale for Google Cloud has the following steps:
- Dell extends a private offer with a purchase agreement.
- The user is added to the allowlist for the service.
- The storage user enables the API and creates the cluster.
- Dell enables the cluster for use.
- The storage user creates a fileshare in the cluster.
The steps are illustrated in the following image:
Dell PowerScale for Google Cloud is feature-rich, scalable, managed by Dell, and it offers the following features:
- It enables enterprises to run the most demanding file-based workloads that require extreme performance and throughput, including AI and ML.
- It offers scale-out capacity up to 50 pebibytes (PiB) in a single namespace and scale-out performance up to 97 MBps/TiB.
- It is managed and operated by Dell experts who provide complete lifecycle management of the environment.
Use Dell PowerScale for Google Cloud for any of the following purposes:
- Run machine learning models against high-resolution data for greater model accuracy with access up to 50 PiB per namespace.
- Accelerate genome analysis research and optimize costs for any project size with on-demand compute and storage resources.
- Perform big-data analytics. PowerScale storage is the first scale-out NAS platform that natively integrates with the Hadoop Distributed File System layer.