Learn the basics of developing and deploying Go applications on the Google App Engine Go 1.9 Standard Environment. This guide walks you through how to build a simple blog where users can upload posts by completing the following tasks:
- Setting up an App Engine project and application.
- Serving static files, such as HTML, CSS, or images.
- Creating a basic form to display user-submitted content on an HTML template.
- Saving user-uploaded content in a non-relational (NoSQL) database.
- Authenticating users to your application.
- Asynchronously upload and label images using task queues and Cloud AutoML Vision.
This guide assumes that you are already familiar with the Go programming language and basic web development.
There are no costs associated with running this guide. Running this sample app alone does not exceed your free quota.