viewing Apigee X documentation.
View Apigee Edge documentation.
Feb 4, 2021 Apigee public cloud offering
The Feb 4, 2021 release of Apigee included the following changes:
Features and documentation updates
The Feb 4, 2021 release of Apigee includes the following features and documentation updates:
- Eval org installation wizard (Apigee provisioning wizard)
- Integration with CMEK (Customer Managed Encryption Keys) which provide disk and database encryption keys
- Integration with VPC Service Controls, which let you isolate resources and prevent data leaks/exfiltration
- Configure NAT IP provisioning
- Anomaly detection reports
- Support for granting VPC-SC perimeter access to integrated portals
- Operations and HTTP verbs support
- API monitoring
- Updated Service Level Agreement and entitlements
- Clarification of backup frequency
The GA release of Apigee includes bug fixes reported during the Beta and pre-release cycles. Because the fixes were part of releases prior to the GA, they are not listed here. Tracking public bug fixes during releases will start with the next release.
Tracking public known issues uncovered in Apigee releases will start with the next release.