Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
Get support from the community
Ask a question on Stack Overflow
Ask a question about AI Platform on Stack
Overflow. Use the tag
for questions about AI Platform. This tag not only receives responses
from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor
the tag and offer unofficial support.
Discuss AI Platform (Unified)
Join the ai-platform-unified-feedback Google group to discuss AI Platform and receive AI Platform announcements and updates.
To discuss specific AI Platform features, join the following groups:
- AutoML training for image data discussion group
- AutoML training for tabular data discussion group
- AutoML training for text data discussion group
- AutoML training for video data discussion group
- Data labeling discussion group
- Custom-trained models discussion group
Get support for machine learning frameworks
AI Platform provides pre-built containers with the following machine learning (ML) frameworks: TensorFlow, scikit-learn, and XGBoost. AI Platform does not provide direct support for these frameworks.
To get support for an ML framework, use that ML framework's support options:
- To get support for TensorFlow, see the TensorFlow documentation. To submit issues to TensorFlow, see the TensorFlow issue tracker on GitHub.
- To get support for scikit-learn, see the scikit-learn FAQ. To submit issues to scikit-learn, see the scikit-learn issue tracker on GitHub.
- To get support for XGBoost, see the XGBoost FAQ. To submit issues to XGBoost, see the XGBoost issue tracker on GitHub.
File bugs or feature requests
From the AI Platform documentation, click Send feedback near the top right of the page. This opens a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the AI Platform team.