You can share AI assets within your organization by uploading them to your organization's collection of assets on AI Hub. Colleagues in your organization can then find, deploy, and use those assets.
In this guide, you upload a sample notebook file,
hello-world.ipynb, to your
organization's collection of private assets.
About uploading and sharing assets on AI Hub
You must sign in with a user account that is associated with a Cloud Identity or Google Workspace domain to upload and share assets on AI Hub. Assets that you upload to AI Hub are not shared by default. You can share these assets with individuals, groups, or your entire organization.
You are responsible for the assets that you upload on AI Hub. Follow your organization's guidelines and policies when uploading and sharing assets on AI Hub. Do not store credentials on AI Hub.
Publish a notebook on AI Hub
Follow these steps to upload the example
hello-world.ipynb notebook to your
organization's collection of private assets on AI Hub:
- Download the sample notebook from Cloud Storage: hello-world.ipynb.
- Go to AI Hub.
- Sign in with an account that is associated with your organization. In the upper-right corner of the window, click Sign in and follow the prompts to sign in.
- Click Upload and select Notebook from the list. A form opens, prompting you for information about the notebook that you want to upload.
On the Metadata tab, supply information to help your colleagues find this asset on AI Hub:
- Notebook name:
Hello world: Jupyter notebook
- Input data type:
A "hello world" notebook.
- Notebook name:
Supply the following information on the Version tab:
- Notebook .ipynb file: Click Upload and follow the prompts to
Check the information on the Review and finish tab. If you need to change something, click one of the other tabs and update the information, then return to the Review and finish tab.
Click Publish to share the notebook in your organization's collection of assets on AI Hub.
A confirmation dialog opens. Click Close on the confirmation message to be taken to the details page for the asset you uploaded.
- Learn more about uploading assets on AI Hub.
- Learn more about sharing assets with your colleagues on AI Hub.
- Understand important concepts and terms by reading the introduction to AI Hub.
- Learn how to use a notebook from AI Hub.